Design for Saving Energy and Money


Save Energy, Save Money
I use this Solar Security Light for my main entry of my house and my backyard. It's really good design for saving energy, especially ...
Easy installation:
•No wiring
•No electrical installation
•No battery change
•No electrical cost
•No bulb maintenance
I also found another two solar products.

Solar Power Panel Portable Battery Charger for Cell Phone,MP3,PDA,iPod and PSP
This is really good to bring with while we go out. We don't need to worry about running out of battery and looking for a socket. It's also very good for travel.
Ecological, respectful to the environment & economic.

Solar Christmas Lights !!
We always see many people turn on the outdoor christmas lights for whole night during the Xmas holiday. That's really waste energy. If they use solar Christmas lights, the light will be automatic to turn on in dark. This's really ecological, respectful to the environment and economic.
Now economic is bad ! Gas price is high ! Everything costs more. We need to think about how to save money for our living.

1 comment:

Giovanna Ghio said...

These are great! I need an outdoor light for my home. Can you post a link to the company so that I can go look at/purchase online?