Two well design things


There are two design products that I want to buy. Frist one is the camera stand "Monster Pod". I can use it while I take pictures alone or want to take a picture with my friend, and I don't need to ask a stranger to take a picture for me. I can use it and put with the position that I want. It's really useful for travel too.

Another is the tea spoon. I can put tea leaves in the tea spoon instead of puting the leaves in the cup and drink with the leaves. I like to find new design products and learn new technologies. It's also a way to increase more design ideas.

2 comments:

Giovanna Ghio said...

I think the camera flexible tripod is pretty cool. I could see that being very useful when taking nature shots which need a steady lens. I wonder though, how it really works? It appears to be suctioned to the tree...?

kurt_itec830 said...

- I like your blog alot. It's interactive- lots of widgets and gadgets. I also liked reading your product design reviews - the products you chose to review are cool!