Week 2 - Connectivism

Connectivism is like that learners share and learn knowledge and experiences from others through network. Learning is a process to create and construct information and knowledge. Learners can choose what they want to learn and where they can find.

Now in digital age, people can continue to update and increase their knowledge by social network. For example, I just become a new mother and try to learn how to take care of my baby. Where can I find those information and knowledge to help me? I connected with other mothers online and ask them questions. By the way, we share experiences and knowledge together from online forum. We keep updating the knowledge and comparing new information or answers with others. Connective knowledge is based on pattern recognition of emergent events in networks.

My baby makes tireds everyday. I'm trying to catch up my blog posting. :(

No comments: